Concurrent to working on the Soviets, I also got my battery of Brummbär assault guns assembled and painted.
Since the later variant comes with the separate plastic schurzen, it behooved me to take advantage and clip out one of the middle panels to give a more lived in look.
Painting was Vallejo German Cam Beige (70821) dry brushed over black base coat. Then I used pieces of the sponge packing to apply splodges of German Cam Medium Brown (70826) and then Reflective Green (70890). Americana Mississippi Mud was then applied liberally to the tracks and road wheels and dusted up around the mud guards and bottoms of the schurzen.
So they are now ready for Italy, Normandy or the Eastern Front.
Fireforge Games: New Byzantine Infantry Command
3 hours ago