In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Japanese Peasants

My tablet was giving me grief the other night so I never posted a picture of the Japanese Peasants I previously mentioned.

Fresh from getting their tufts and flocking, here they are:


I guess they need some more fences to go around the village though. I don't think bamboo spears and no armour will keep them alive long!

1 comment:

  1. Fences would be good. Bamboo spears vs katana swords probably won't go well for them. You could put bits of tuft and lichen on those spears and they could do double duty as a moving forest if you wanted to do a samurai version of Macbeth and Birnam Wood.

    ReplyDelete