In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

In Today's Mail

Another Christmas present from Mrs. Rabbitman arrived today:


Issue 76 of the very fine periodical Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy. I would always look for it when we were in London at the big chain bookstore, but now I don't need to be disappointed by finding it sold out.

I always enjoy Richard Clarke's and Rick Priestly's regular columns, plus their well thought and objective reviews of miniatures and games.

A bit of light enjoyment in these dark days of frigid weather and sectarian madness.

1 comment:

  1. I got mine last week. And, my VSF e-zine was mentioned in it. I am properly chuffed about that, I tell you! My first issue, but it was a good mag - I will buy more as they print issues of interest to me.

    ReplyDelete