In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Heavy Hitter

I didn't think my shiny new Canadian troops would need heavy armour.
I didn't actually think I would find any for them.
Then I started prowling eBay looking for a Bison APC or suitable aircraft....

...and found this:
Oh my, look at all the tiny pieces!
Of course back when we launched into WW2 I had advocated 15mm, because I said "I didn't want to assemble model kits."

But in my defense,  no one makes a Leopard 2A6 in resin or metal in any scale. Necessity being a mother, and all that.

1 comment:

  1. I have two of these painted as West German, and I have the older versions painted as Canadians.

    ReplyDelete