In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, September 30, 2013

And my day just got better...

Massively craptacular day at work today. Inventory, refrigeration failures, boss trying to kill us all with a chlorine gas cloud, 1000 kg skids and no power jack....

 When I got home to find daughter no. 2 and her boyfriend in the kitchen and this on the counter:

PIE!!!
Apple pie made from the bumper crop of Northern Spy apples from our own tree.

Poof! My day just got 100% better.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed she is. Although I think she was more motivated by giving a practical demonstration of her domestic skills to her bf. ;)

      Delete
  2. Homemade apple pie. A welcome addition to any day. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter the reasons, it is still pie. Now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If every crap day had pie at the end, life in general would be much nicer. Good for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete