In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In Which Rubberman Ponders this Blog Thingy

Hello faithful readers! Here is Rubberman trying to take his thrilling adventures into the 21st century.
I suppose I really should be called Rabbitman now. After all the Rubber is long gone and the Robots didn't last long either. The rabbits have really gotten to like having me off work for 14 months. They've gotten a nice routine going. I think when I do find work they're going to be rather upset.
Work...
It's been so long it's an odd concept now. The thought of punching in and performing drudge work for 40+ hours a week. I treated school like a job, but it was a pretty nice job. A bad day at school is much better than a good day at a factory any time! (Well the money is worse, but...)
Money...
That's the motivator isn't it? It's all well and good to "follow your dreams" and "do what you love" (and the rest of that bollocks they filled my dreamy head with in school) but if that doesn't pay the bills then it's "Hey ho!" and off to the mills of Mordor to make a paycheque.
Well Snugglebunny just got home. Time to put the kettle on and see what's for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment